Friday, September 21, 2007

Goal Setting And Doing It!

One Easy Way To Make Sure Your Family Is Taken Care Of.....

I was listening to a CD while driving in my car earliertoday.

It was given to me free by one of my mentors.

The subject of the CD was developing personal confidence.

It's not something that I often think about much, but I figured that since the CD was given to me freely that I might as well take a listen.

Well, I was very glad that I did. Not because it taught me to be more confident, but because it was really one of the best audio's I've listen to in a while that spoke about goal attainment.

The person being interviewed on the CD was a man by the nameof Matt Furey. I had never heard of the guy, but after his intro it was apparent that he was a very accomplished man.

He was an NCAA National Champion Wrestler

He was a World Champion in Kung Fu.

As well as an extremely accomplished business man.

Well . . . One the topic of goal attainment he said one of the most powerful statements that I had ever heard.

He said that, without a doubt, that he could become an expert at anything that held his interest (of course withfull CONFIDENCE:)

Quite a bold statement? He said because he knew the formula to achieving anything he wanted in life and that he knew that if he applied it to ANY situation that it would work.

Here's what he said . . .For any goal in life there is a simple and systematic formula for the achievement of said goal.

The Formula:1. Define Your Goal
2. Focus Your Attention On Its Attainment
3. Then Act Until You Achieve It

I know you're probably saying "DUHH I already knew that Paul!"

But . . . Do you do it?

I've found that for every success that I have had in my life it's been by following this formula.

The thing is most people that I come in contact with don't REALLY follow this powerful formula.

Here's why?

They set goals that they aren't 100% sure that they want to achieve. They say, and I hear this when I coach people every single day . . .IF I could just xyz NOT I will have xyz

They would like to have whatever goal it is they set, but they are NOT dead set on achieving that goal.

That's the important distinction. A goal is not something that may or may not happen. It's something that happens 100% of the time because you makesure it happens.

To tie this in with the subject of the CD . . . Matt explained that the easiest way to obtain confidence is to master something. And you can only master something by following the formula above, there is no other way.

So I extend my hand to you here. My wife and I have mastered the task of financial independence. In less than a year we have achieved a financial status in which I will never have to work again, and I'm only 35. Heck Jackies only 32 and she's taken care of for life and so are our three children!

If you know this is something you MUST achieve in your life, I give you my word we will help you in any way possible to get you there. And the first step is right here:

Follow this link to learn more about our systems and let me and Jackie help you create the life you know you deserve.==> www.ParentsWithPassion.net

Take care,
Paul Birdsall

No comments:

Post a Comment